- To act as a non-profit eleemosynary Foundation fostering world education and scientific research.
- Promote communication among people interested in energy consumption, production, exploration, conservation, global climatic change, standards and learning.
- Disseminate knowledge in energy consumption, production, conservation and global climatic change, through symposia, publications and other electronic and print media.
- Promote and coordinate research and education in energy consumption, production, conservation and global climatic change.
- To assist national and international associations and organizations in the promotion of energy conservation measures related to consumption, production and distribution.
- To advance the scientific aims and purposes of the various divisions, chapters, and affiliated institutes of the Foundation to the extent that such aims and purposes are consistent with these objectives.
- To provide scholarships for the education of students in fields of interest consistent with these objective.
- To promote forums for discussion, dissemination and generation of information to increase capacity, capability, efficiency and effectiveness of education, research, consultancy, industrial, and training institutes operating in the field of energy conversion, conservation, environment and management, and to help nations to attain energy self-reliance.
- To administer awards for the purpose of recognition and encouragement of outstanding achievement in areas of study consistent with these objectives.
- To do everything and anything reasonably or lawfully necessary, proper and advisable for the attainment or the furtherance of any or all the above objectives of the Foundation.
Return to [Table of Contents]