The Foundation, in order to foster its educational and scientific objectives has the following powers:
- To own, acquire, purchase, accept donations, hold as trustee or otherwise, maintain, improve, mortgage, sell, lease, or dispose of real and personal property, and to obtain, reinvest, and use funds and properties of any kind to advance the scientific aims of the Foundation.
- To accept in the name of the Foundation or hold as trustee or otherwise, any donation of money or property or the income thereof for one or more limited purposes within the scope of the objectives of the Foundation.
- To set policies for the purpose of executing efficiently and effectively, the objectives within the confinement of budget constraints, as approved by the Board of Directors.
The following shall comprise the funds of the Foundation:
- Donations, contributions, subscriptions, and aids and grants made by donors and benefactors;
- Fees from members of the Foundation;
- Aids, grants or other forms of assistance by any government, institution, society, corporation, or organization, or by any agency for the furtherance of the objectives of the Foundation;
- Receipts of fees, remuneration, or charges for any services rendered by the Foundation, Regional Headquarters, or Chapters set up or run by it or by bodies affiliated with it.
Return to [Table of Contents]